Before you begin your application, visit the how to apply page for important information.
Unless noted otherwise, positions are full-time and located in Canberra. Vacancies are updated each Friday (public holidays excepted).
For further employment opportunities in the Australian Sporting Sector, please see our Jobs in Sport page
|Job number||Job title||Salary range||Status||Application close|
An exciting opportunity exists for a specialist Sport and Exercise Physician to join an energetic team at Australia’s peak high-performance sport agency, the Australian Institute of Sport ...
|$174,824 - $179,048 per annum||Fixed Term for four years||Friday, 16 May 2014|
For information on employment benefits and working at the Australian Sports Commission, visit the FAQ page.
- The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) strongly condemns doping in sport and is committed to an anti-doping environment. All ASC employees are required to comply with the ASC Anti-Doping Policy as a term of their employment (as per the ASC Anti-Doping Declarations Policy). As part of the application process, you will be required to make a written declaration to the ASC as to whether you have:
- at any time been found to have breached an anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time; or
- to the best of your knowledge, otherwise engaged at any time in any conduct that constituted a breach of any anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time.
- External committee members may form part of the selection and recruitment process due to the collaborative nature of many of our programs.
- Unless otherwise noted, vacancies are only open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.