Before you begin your application, visit the how to apply page for important information.
Unless noted otherwise, positions are full-time and located in Canberra. Vacancies are updated each Friday (public holidays excepted).
For further employment opportunities in the Australian Sporting Sector, please see our Jobs in Sport page
General Manager - Participation & Sustainable Sports
The ASC is looking for an experienced executive for a unique and challenging role. This senior Executive role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the ASC, and leads and manages the Division responsible for the Commission’s relationships with NSOs and State Departments of Sport and Recreation (SDSRs).
An executive level remuneration package commensurate with the senior and specialised nature of the role is available, and details will be discussed on application.
It is anticipated the role will be based in the ACT, and a relocation package will be offered.
Recruitment for this role is being conducted by Sports Recruitment International. For more information including how to apply, please see their website.
Applications close Friday, 12 September 2014
|Job reference||Job title||Salary range||Status||Application close|
Working within a busy environment and highly skilled team, you will supervise front office reception and dining hall monitoring services, residential operations and services...
|$57,640 - $62,252 per annum||Ongoing||Sunday, 07 Sep 2014|
AIS Personal Excellence is responsible for developing and implementing an integrated strategic national approach to support National Sporting Organisations (NSOs)...
|$68,864 - $74,852 per annum||Fixed term for 2 years||Thursday, 11 Sep 2014|
The Australian Institute of Sport’s Physiology Discipline is offering a number of placements in our Occupational Training Program for recent graduates...
|Fixed Term 12 January - 18 December 2015||Friday, 19 Sep 2014|
For information on employment benefits and working at the Australian Sports Commission, visit the FAQ page.
- The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) strongly condemns doping in sport and is committed to an anti-doping environment. All ASC employees are required to comply with the ASC Anti-Doping Policy as a term of their employment (as per the ASC Anti-Doping Declarations Policy). As part of the application process, you will be required to make a written declaration to the ASC as to whether you have:
- at any time been found to have breached an anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time; or
- to the best of your knowledge, otherwise engaged at any time in any conduct that constituted a breach of any anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time.
- External committee members may form part of the selection and recruitment process due to the collaborative nature of many of our programs.
- Unless otherwise noted, vacancies are only open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.