Before you begin your application, visit the how to apply page for important information.
Unless noted otherwise, positions are full-time and located in Canberra. Vacancies are updated each Friday (public holidays excepted).
For further employment opportunities in the Australian Sporting Sector, please see our Jobs in Sport page
|Job number||Job title||Salary range||Status||Application close|
We are seeking enthusiastic, reliable and committed individuals to join our Swim School team—primarily for our schools and squad programs ...
|$18-$26 per hour||Casual||Thursday, 17 Jul 2014|
As e-Community Senior Adviser, you will manage, coordinate and deliver a comprehensive and collaborative online Athlete e-Platform to support the Personal Excellence strategy and delivery of Personal Excellence services.
|$85,069-$92,466 per annum||Fixed term for 2 years||Monday, 04 Aug 2014|
In conjunction with the Swim School Manager, you will coordinate the day-to-day operations of the Swim School at the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS).
|$51,687 - $56,181 per annum||Ongoing||Monday, 04 Aug 2014|
We are seeking a motivated and professional Receptionist to join our team at the AIS Residences in Canberra...
|$23.98 per hour plus Casual Loading||Casual||Tuesday, 05 Aug 2014|
We are seeking an individual with extensive experience in the management of research, innovation and technical programs and to administer Research and Development for the AIS.
|$134,173 - $146,473 per annum||Fixed term for 4 years||Tuesday, 05 Aug 2014|
For information on employment benefits and working at the Australian Sports Commission, visit the FAQ page.
- The Australian Sports Commission (ASC) strongly condemns doping in sport and is committed to an anti-doping environment. All ASC employees are required to comply with the ASC Anti-Doping Policy as a term of their employment (as per the ASC Anti-Doping Declarations Policy). As part of the application process, you will be required to make a written declaration to the ASC as to whether you have:
- at any time been found to have breached an anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time; or
- to the best of your knowledge, otherwise engaged at any time in any conduct that constituted a breach of any anti-doping rule or policy applicable to you at the time.
- External committee members may form part of the selection and recruitment process due to the collaborative nature of many of our programs.
- Unless otherwise noted, vacancies are only open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Australia.