Spicy beef & noodle salad
Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Spray canola or olive oil
- 300 g rump steak
- 170 ml (2/3 cup) low-fat French dressing
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint or basil
- 700 g MAGGI Thin Hokkien Noodles
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 150 g snow peas, halved
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- Spray a nonstick frying pan with oil and heat.
- Cook the steak over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side, turning once only.
- Remove from the pan, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Combine the dressing, the sweet chilli sauce and the mint in a small jug or bowl.
- Put the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Gently prise them apart with two forks until the strands separate. Drain well.
- While the noodles are still warm, place with vegetables and sliced beef in a large bowl, pour the dressing over and gently combine.
- Serve immediately.
|ANALYSIS per serve||
|Energy kJ (Cal)||
|Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron|